||Flame Launcher Lv. 2, Cold Shower Lv. 2
Arm Cannon fires upon the enemy using a large cannon mounted on the Magic Gear's arm. Damage decreases as the enemy's size becomes larger. Consumes a Magic Gear Fuel and one cannon ball.
||Damage to Small
||Damage to Medium
||Damage to Large
||Fixed Cast Time
||Variable Cast Time
||After Cast Delay
Damage dealt treats Hard/Equipment DEF as Soft/VIT DEF. The full damage formula is as follows:
Final_ATK × [ Skill Damage Multiplier × Base Level / 120 ] - (Hard_DEF + Soft_DEF)
- Requires the player to be in a Magic Gear.
- This skill ignores FLEE.
- Cast Time is uninterruptible.
- Deals ranged physical damage. It will proc gear such as the Rideword Hat and the Nidhoggr's Shadow Garb
- Property is determined solely by the element of the cannon ball. Endows and weapon property have no effect.
- Formerly, it would do pseudo-elemental damage where part of the damage would have the property of the cannon ball while the other part would be the endowed / weapon property element. It may still behave in this manner on some servers.
- Patch (2019 Jul. 31)
- Patch (2019 May 22)
- Some skill effects for the 3rd Job Classes will change.
- Mechanic: Ax Tornado, Arm Cannon
- Patch (2018 Oct. 17)
- Arm Cannon skill cooldown is added.
- Patch (2018 Aug. 01)
- Arm Cannon Max Lv is increased from 3 to 5.
- The effect range changes to increase depending on the skill level.
- Patch (2018 Jan. 03)
- Arm Cannon's required skill description will correct the typo.
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- SP consumption is changed. (SP 40/45/50)
- Stat (change) casting is changed.
- Skill range changes. (9/11/13 cell)
- The damage formula is modified.
- Caster's BaseLV will be changed to increase damage.