||0.8 - (Skill Level * 0.2) seconds (fixed) + 1.2 + (Skill Level * 0.2) seconds (var)
||0.5 * (2)^(Skill Level - 1) seconds
||Flame Launcher Lv. 2, Cold Shower Lv. 2
Arm Cannon fires upon the enemy using a large cannon mounted on the Magic Gear's arm. Damage decreases as the enemy's size becomes larger. Consumes a Magic Gear Fuel.
- Requires the player to be in a Magic Gear.
- Each damage modifier is affected by Base Level:
- Lv100 ~ 120 = 83.3% ~ 100%
- Lv120 ~ 150 = 100% ~ 120%
- This skill ignores FLEE.
- Cast Time is uninterruptable.
- This attack is Pseudo-elemental, which means the damage will increase if using an appropriate Cannon Ball but it's still reduced by Ghost property.
- This attack counts as a physical attack despite being a projectile, therefore it will proc gear such as the Rideword Hat and the Nidhoggr's Shadow Garb.
- In some situations, lower levels of Arm Cannon may be preferable due to the increased Area of Effect and faster Cast Time & Delay. It's often worth considering which is more efficient before any serious leveling attempts.
- This skill has two damage parts:
- Is based on Cannon Ball equipped and Mechanic's stats, isn't increased or reduced by anything except Property, enemy DEF is subtracted from this part of damage.
- Is based on Mechanic's ATK, isn't increased or reduced by cards or equips that affect damage in % (Hydra, Archer Skeleton, Thara Frog, Beret, Horn, Alligator, Asprika, Wall of Fog...).
- Can acquire weapon's Element and has damage penalty dependent of Enemy Size and Type of Weapon used, also enemy DEF is just subtracted from this part o damage.
- Patch (2019 Jul. 31)
- Patch (2019 May 22)
- Some skill effects for the 3rd Job Classes will change.
- Mechanic: Ax Tornado, Arm Cannon
- Patch (2018 Oct. 17)
- Arm Cannon skill cooldown is added.
- Patch (2018 Aug. 01)
- Arm Cannon Max Lv is increased from 3 to 5.
- The effect range changes to increase depending on the skill level.
- Patch (2018 Jan. 03)
- Arm Cannon's required skill description will correct the typo.
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- SP consumption is changed. (SP 40/45/50)
- Stat (change) casting is changed.
- Skill range changes. (9/11/13 cell)
- The damage formula is modified.
- Caster's BaseLV will be changed to increase damage.