Ragnarok Online[edit | edit source]
In RO, Auras are used to represent max level status. The original Aura at level 99 is a cyan Aura that is condensed around the character. Characters that rebirth and reach 99 receive a violet tint to the edges of the original Aura. When the max level was changed to 150, the original Aura was changed to blue and expanded into a spherical cloud. When the max level was changed to 160, the Aura was changed from blue to yellow.
There are 2 chat commands that can be utilized if Auras cause performance issues:
- /aura - simplifies Auras
- /aura2 - hides Auras completely
Ragnarok Online II[edit | edit source]
In RO2, Auras are cosmetic effects rather than representations of max level. Auras are imbued onto top armor equipment and becomes a permanent part of the armor. There is currently no way to remove an Aura from the armor once it is applied aside from using it in Transmogrification.
Piece of Loki's Aura is required to get an Aura item, which is necessary for the Aura-imbuing process.
- Turning in 100 Piece of Loki's Aura to Cheny in Prontera will get you a Black Magic Aura item, which will give you an Aura item at random.
- Turning in 300 Piece of Loki's Aura to a Loki Merchant will allow you to choose which Aura item you want.
Once you acquire an Aura item, talk to Leprechaun next to Cheny and choose to [Invest Aura].
Armor can only be imbued with one Aura at a time. Applying a new Aura to the same armor will overwrite the previous Aura.
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2016 Dec. 14)
- The /aura2 command is added to enable/disable the aura.
- Patch (2003 Sept. 08)
- Added the /aura command. You can use this command to turn on and off the 99 level effect if it is uncomfortable or boggy.
Ragnarok Online II
- iRO2 Update (2016 Jan. 28)
- Added Aura System.