|Job Class||Lord Knight|
|Requirements||Magnum Break Lv. 5|
Two-Handed Sword Mastery Lv. 5
Aura Blade adds Weapon Mastery type ATK regardless of what weapon is being used.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is almost a Weapon Mastery Skill, and thus almost carries those properties; for example, the damage gained from this skill bypasses defense, and is added at the end of all attacks.
- Aura Blade does not add damage to Clashing Spiral.
- Aura Blade does not have any element, which means it can hit Ghost monsters even if your weapon does not have any element. This also means that element endow does not modify Aura Blade's bonus damage in any way.
- While Aura Blade bonus damage is affected by %-cards like Hydra or Skeleton Worker, Concentration won't give a +25% damage bonus.
- Cancels upon switching weapon. Don't burn SP trying to keep Aura Blade active when simply scrolling through status weapons.
- It is recommended that this skill is either left at 0 or maxed.