|Job Class||Sage, Professor|
|Requirements||Free Cast Lv. 4|
Auto Spell enables the automatic casting of spells while physically attacking enemies for Auto Spell's duration. The physical attacks with a weapon/ fist do not have to hit the target to engage the selected skill. When Auto Spell is activated, a window will appear from which you can select which skill to use when Auto Spell triggers.
Spells triggered by Auto Spell consume 2/3 of the SP used if casted normally, but the caster cannot cast skills through Auto Spell that they have not yet learned. When a new level of Auto Spell is achieved, all skills from that level and below are listed in the selection window. The skill is cast after the physical attack that activates it and is independent of the user's condition (for example, it will still activate while the user is silenced).
On iRO, this skill is localized as Hindsight.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The user is able to select any of the skills you have obtained from the current level available and also those of lower levels.
- The bolt skills will vary in level from level 1 to 3. The level 1 version will occur 50% of the time, level 2 35%, and level 3 at 15%.
- When the user is under the influence of a Sage Spirit soul link, the bolts will always come down at the maximum level learned by the user.
- Skills triggered by Auto Spell do not have any cast time, but do have cast delay. Cast delays, however, will not prevent bolts from being triggered via Auto Spell. As a result, it is possible to fire off bolts very quickly. The skills will all retain their special effects on their targets; Frost Diver will freeze, Fire Ball will have splash damage, etc.
- Misses anyone inside Wall of Fog.
- Can be combined with other autocast/autospell equipment; however, unlike most autocast effects, Auto Spell does not have to hit the target to trigger its effect.
- [Bug] If you do not have any skill learned you could use according to your Auto Spell level (i.e. level 1 Auto Spell supports just Napalm Beat), no popup menu will appear.
- [Bug] When you do not select any skill from the popup menu (even pressing cancel), you cannot perform any skills anymore unless you change map or relog.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- The activation level is activated at half the level of the Auto Spell skill level and is no longer activated at random level values.
- (However, if the skill level of the selected spell is lower, it will be activated at the level learned)
- The probability of activating Auto Spell is changed.
- The types of spells that can be added depend on skill level, as shown below.
- Level 1 ~ 3: Fire Bolt / Cold Bolt / Lightning Bolt
- Level 4 ~ 6: Soul Strike / Fire Ball
- Level 7 ~ 9: Earth Spike / Frost Diver
- Level 10: Thunderstorm / Heaven's Drive