|Job Class||Rogue, Stalker|
|Requirements||Snatch Lv. 4, Steal Coin Lv. 4|
Back Stab strikes a target from behind its back with a stab that cannot be avoided.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can be performed from Hiding.
- Never misses target, unless the target is under Cast Off Cicada Shell/Illusionary Shadow (Ninja) or Kaupe (Soul Linker).
- Damage is affected by cards and element.
- Can be used with bows, but damage will be halved.
- Can not be used if the foe turns its backside away from the caster.
- There is a glitch where if performed from below the foe, coming out of Hide - although being hard to achieve - it can be used repetitively and without delay until the target moves.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- The way of use moves to the opposite side of the target and changes it to give damage, and it is changed to be unusable in Hiding state.
- When used with a dagger-based weapon, damage is doubled.
- Accuracy correction effect is added according to skill level.
- Skill cooldown of 0.5 seconds is added.