|Job Class||Lord Knight|
|Requirements||Job Level 50|
Berserk has many effects upon activation. It makes its user very powerful in many regards at the cost of making it excessively vulnerable in others. The skill consumes 200 SP, and will not end naturally until the caster's HP drops below 100.
On iRO, this skill is known as Frenzy.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When Dispelled in Berserk, a Lord Knight will have full (normal, not tripled) HP. Berserk can be immediately recasted if they have at least 200 SP.
- While chatting in public or guild channels is not permitted, it is still possible to set up chat rooms to communicate with nearby players.
- Berserk ends when 100 HP or less is calculated to be reached: the player will be left with exactly 100 HP, and their HP will never actually drop below 100.
- Relogging will cancel Berserk and leave its user with 100 HP.
- Remember to use all items (such as ASPD potions) and equip all gear desired before using Berserk.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Berserkers (or berserks) were Norse warriors who are reported in the Old Norse literature to have fought in a nearly uncontrollable, trance-like fury, a characteristic which later gave rise to the English word berserk.