Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Job Class||Knight, Lord Knight|
|Cast Time||0.7 seconds (reducible)|
|Requirements||Bash Lv. 10, Magnum Break Lv. 3, Two-Handed Sword Mastery Lv. 5, Two-hand Quicken Lv. 10, Auto Counter Lv. 5|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The two hits of the skill proc at the same moment but are counted separately, meaning:
- Even when used with a bow on a Rogue class, the skill is still melee. Hence it is not blocked by Pneuma, and also does not consume arrows.
- The knockback effect will move the target into the direction the caster has last moved or faced toward. When turning away from a target and then performing the skill, it results in the opposite effect where the target becomes drawn to the caster.
- The knockback effect is applied before damage. Due to this, Safety Wall does NOT block the skill.
- The skill used to be only limited to hitting a maximum of 11 targets at once, but with an update it can hit an unlimited amount of targets as long as they are next to each other. To prevent abuse, invisible "gutter lines" were implemented on every map.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- The activation logic has been improved, damaging and knocking back targets in the 5x5 area around the target target twice.
- Additionally, when using a two-handed sword, it deals damage up to 4 times, depending on the target number in the 5X5 range.
- The cast delay is reduced, and skill cooldown of 1 second is added.
- Patch (2018 Jan. 24)
- Fixed [Bowling Bash] skill to push players correctly in towns and field maps.