Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Job Class||Knight, Lord Knight|
|Cast Time||1 second (uninterruptible)|
|Cooldown||1 second (reducible)|
|Requirements||Spear Stab Lv. 3|
Riding Lv. 1
Brandish Spear attacks an area of ememies around the caster. The area of effect increases in range at skill levels 4, 7, and 10. The attack has a minimum ATK bonus of 20% per skill level, but damage for each enemy increases the closer they are to the caster.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires the player to be wielding a Spear.
- Requires the player to be mounted on a Peco Peco.
- Requires a targeted enemy to determine direction, but the area of effect is based on the position of the player.
- Knock-back does not occur during War of Emperium.
- The player's weapon cannot be Stripped while casting. The player cannot change weapons during this time, but attempts by enemies to divest or break the weapon will fail (Full Strip can still succeed on other equipment).
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Changes range to give ranged physical damage to targets within range. The damage formula is changed, and the caster's STR will be increased to add additional damage.
- Decreases cast delay, adds 0.5 second after delay, and adds 1 second of skill cooldown.
- SP Consumption is increased to 24.