Burn, occasionally referred to as Ignition (Korean: 발화), is a negative status ailment that has the following effects on afflicted targets:
- Deals fixed (1000 + 3%*MaxHP) damage every 3 seconds. Damage can not be reduced.
- Reduce MDEF by 25%
- Grants immunity to Frozen, Crystallization ailments
Base duration is 15 seconds with a minimum duration of 10 seconds. The duration can be lowered using AGI (maybe LUK?). Boss Monsters are immune to Burning.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The following abilities inflict Burn:
- Rune Knight's Dragon Breath
- Warlock's Hell Inferno, Tetra Vortex (using Summon Fire Ball) and Comet
- Ranger's Fire Trap
- Mechanic's Flame Launcher, Lava Flow
- Geneticist's Demonic Fire
- Kagerou / Oboro's Cast Ninja Spell (using Fire Charm)
The following items can inflict Burn:
Cure[edit | edit source]
Burn can be cured through the following methods:
- Archbishop's Lauda Agnus and Offertorium
- Rune Knight's Nosiege Runestone
- Royal Guard's King's Grace
- Frost Crystal consumable
- Snow Flip consumable
Prevention[edit | edit source]
The following lists ways that Burn can be prevented:
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2015 Aug. 05)
- Added status icon.
- Patch (2013 Jan. 30)
- Fixed an issue where all classes of monsters could take Burning damage.
- Patch (2010 May 12)
- AGI now helps reduce Burning duration.
- Patch (2009 Nov. 04)
- Burning is no longer removed if the afflicted target takes Water damage
- Duration of Burning increased.
- Duration of Burning has a minimum of 10 seconds.