A Purchase Shop is a player-generated "store" where players can input items they would like to buy, with a specific amount of Zeny willing to be paid.
On iRO, this is localized as Buying Store.
Using a Purchase Shop[edit | edit source]
A maximum of 2 items at a time can be advertised in a shop (5 items for Merchant classes). Players must have one of the item they are seeking to purchase already in their inventory. Only certain items can be purchased through a Purchase Shop:
- Etc. Items
- Non-Brewed Consumable Items
Creating a Purchase Shop[edit | edit source]
Purchase Shops are created via different means based on what class the player is. Non-Merchant class characters must purchase Black Market Purchase Shop Licenses while Merchant-types open stores via the skill Open Purchase Shop much like a normal shop is opened via using the Vending skill.
References[edit | edit source]
- iRO Wiki 2014 Mar. 16
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 May 16)
- Updated list of items that can be registered in the Purchase Shops.
- Patch (2018 Mar. 07)
- Updated items that can be registered in the Purchase Shops.
- Patch (2017 Jan. 25)
- Buying stalls will change to allow you to purchase "Mysterious Medals".
- Patch (2010 May 12)
- Implemented Purchase Shop system.