For reference, players are Demi-Human type.
NOTE: Some cards will reappear in multiple albums. This is working as intended.
In Ragnarok Online II, cards can be compounded into a player character's slots. Originally, the card system had special effects similar to RO's system, but it has since been changed to only affect character stats.Cards can be synthesized to produce better cards. Originally, there were 3 tiers of cards: bronze, silver, and gold. Combining multiple bronze cards produced a silver card and combining multiple silver cards produced a gold card. The drop rate for cards is significantly higher than that of RO to allow for card synthesis. The system has since been changed to use a different set of tiers of cards: Green (common), Blue (uncommon), and Yellow (rare). Combining cards under the new system instead produces + versions of cards rather than the next tier of cards.
Though Lee Myung-jin is the principal artist for the look and feel of the online games (as they are based on his manhwa), even he needs a little help. This is a list of the illustrators responsible for RO's card art.
RO[edit | edit source]
★ Beretta (MONSTER GOGO)
The original manga RO "Ragnarok" drew Imyonjin (/ 이명진 Lee Jin life) is the studio's "studio DTDS" is better to belong to.
Diforume character illustration, wallpaper, and cards for DOP vivo.
[Whiteout TRACE] (Korean blog)
★ Yunyan, U-nyang
Sting, Penomena is how I draw a card, such as Gemini S58.
[Dark Black] (Korean blog)
Chuni is how I draw a card, such as bio-MVP.
[I hate to make the best name.] (Korean blog)
The more I draw a card, such as Xenia MVP.
External Links[edit | edit source]
RO Cards[edit | edit source]
RO2 Cards[edit | edit source]
RO Guard Card Database (English)
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Jun. 26)
- Fixed the problem that the light column effect is not output when dropping card.
- Patch (2018 Dec. 05)
- Illustrations for 11 Rock Ridge cards are added.
- Patch (2018 Aug. 14)
- Episode 17.1 - Fixed the problem that the effect is not visible when the card is dropped.
- Patch (2018 Apr. 18)
- Card effects and random option item effects are applied.
- Patch (2018 Feb. 07)
- Added card illustrations to Illusion of Moonlight, Vampire, Frozen, and Abyss
- Patch (2017 Jul. 19)
- Episode 16.2 6 new cards will be updated.
- Patch (2016 Nov. 09)
- Episode 14.3 Monster Card 5 cards are updated.
- Patch (2016 Sept. 28)
- Twenty-six cards will be added to illustrate the Tomb of the Fallen.
- Patch (2015 Apr. 29)
- Card illustration of episode 16.1 is newly produced and applied.
- Patch (2015 Mar. 18)
- Fixed an error in the description of some card items.
- Patch (2013 Jun. 26)
- 48 new cards will be updated.
- Patch (2012 Jun. 13)
- Fixed a problem that some of the card options that are attached to the weapon did not properly apply the options according to the degree of refinement.
- Patch (2011 Dec. 21)
- 30 new cards will be added.
- Patch (2010 Sept. 29)
- Fixed a problem in which the activation option of a double card was not applied normally.
- Patch (2010 Aug. 11)
- The new card is updated on this server.
- Patch (2009 Sept. 09)
- 11 new cards will be updated.
- Patch (2007 Nov. 14)
- No new card image is applied (11 types)
- Patch (2007 Oct. 17)
- Some images of new cards are added.
- Patch (2007 May 29)
- The border image of the card will change.
- Patch (2006 Dec. 27)
- 64 new card items are updated with paper card illustrations.
- Patch (2005 Nov. 01)
- The part of the card where the option of the card is not normally applied is fixed. (Critical +7 option for insect monsters)
- Patch (2005 Sept. 27)
- 8 kinds of card related items are implemented.
- Patch (2005 Jul. 19)
- 15 card illustrations will be added.
- Patch (2005 Jul. 05)
- Card options that increase criticality for certain races are now doubled when equipped on [Qatar based weapons].
- Patch (2005 Apr. 19)
- Cards that deal with physical anomalies have been corrected to apply to ranged attacks. (For example, Baekryeon jade card)
- Patch (2005 Apr. 06)
- Some of the card descriptions are not clear.
- Patch (2005 Mar. 29)
- 183 new cards will be dropped. For more information, please refer to [Notice 1609]. (109 card illustrations will be added.)
- Patch (2002 Sept. 25)
- Ability of all cards except some cards is implemented.
- Patch (2002 Sept. 11)
- Some of the card items are being implemented (in micrographs) or not implemented (in micrographs).
Pages in category "Cards"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Increase AGI (Agility)/Attack Speed Cards
- Increase ATK (Attack)/MATK (Magic Attack) Cards
- Increase Critical Attack/Rate Cards
- Increase Damage Based on Monster Property Cards
- Increase Damage Based on Monster Size Cards
- Increase Damage Based on Monster Type Cards
- Increase DEF (Defense)/MDEF (Magic Defense) Cards
- Increase DEX (Dexterity)/Hit Cards
- Increase Experience Point Cards
- Increase Flee Rate/Perfect Dodge Cards
- Increase HP (Hit Points) Cards
- Increase HP/SP (Hit Points/Spell Points) Cards
- Increase INT (Intelligence) Cards
- Increase LUK (Luck) Cards
- Increase Resistance to Special Status Cards
- Increase Skill Effectiveness Cards
- Increase SP (Spell Points) Cards
- Increase Stats Based on Refine Rate Cards
- Increase STR (Strength) Cards
- Increase VIT (Vitality) Cards
- Item Drop Cards