|Job Class||Knight, Lord Knight|
|Category||Ranged (14 cells)|
Charge Attack is a quest skill that causes you to rush the targeted monster/player, dealing more damage depending on how far away you are from it. The farther the target, the longer the cast time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Safety Wall does not block it since it is a ranged attack
- Interruptible cast time. The enemy can walk away from range, hide behind an obstacle, or use the Hide skill.
- Enemies can reduce the damage by simply moving closer to you
- When you hit the enemy, they will be knocked back in a random direction.
- During WoE, your body will not “charge” or move when you use this skill. It becomes another ranged physical attack.
- If charge attack misses (like there is a Pneuma), your body will still relocate.
- Charge attack can get you “out” of any trap, spider web of Scholars, or the skill Close Confine of Rogues/Stalkers (provided another enemy is nearby to charge).
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Fixed Casting and Variable Casting are eliminated in 0.25 seconds.
- Skill cooldown of 0.5 seconds is added.