|Job Class||Lord Knight|
|Cooldown||(1 + (Skill Level*0.2)) seconds|
|Requirements||Pierce Lv. 5, Spear Mastery Lv. 5, Spear Stab Lv. 5|
Clashing Spiral is a 5-hit ranged attack that derives most of its damage from the weight of the Spear or Swords used. The opponent is unable to move for one second while the five hits of Clashing Spiral are dealt (similar to being crit locked). At level 5, it has a one second cast time and two second after-cast delay.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has a unique size penalty.
- Recommended levels are 5 or 1.
- Damage Formula:
Floor[Floor(Weapon Weight/2)*skill level + ATK ]*(100%+50%*s.lvl) * 5 multi-hits
- Racial/elemental/size cards or items that multiply the final damage by a percentage, such as The Sign, will add damage.
- Cardo is the best weapon to use with this skill as weapon weight adds the most damage to date (Manuk 13.2 update).
- Can be used with One or Two-handed swords.
- Gloomy Shyness will increase this damage.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Fixed casting is reduced from 0.5 seconds to 0.3 seconds at Level 5.
- The variable cast is reduced to 0.25 seconds from 0.5 seconds at Level 5.
- Skill delay is reduced from 2 seconds to 5 seconds at Level 5.
- Damage compensation value according to size is increased.
- The damage formula per attack is changed to increase from 350% to 400% at Level 5, and the damage will be further increased depending on the level of the caster.