|Job Class||Hunter, Sniper|
|Category||Area of Effect|
|Requirements||Blast Mine Lv.1, Shockwave Trap Lv.1|
Claymore Trap sets a trap that will explode, causing Fire property damage to enemies within a 5x5 area.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Trap Duration lasts 4 times as long in WoE.
- Traps occupy 1 cell.
- Traps can only be placed up to 2 cells next to another Trap.
- Traps can be activated by and will affect both allies and enemies in PVP and WoE.
- Traps will not activate if the caster is under the effect of Manhole.
- Traps cannot be activated by the Minstrel or Wanderer that charmed the caster with Siren's Voice.
- Traps can be removed by Ganbantein, Earth Drive and Crazy Vines.
- Trap damage is considered Melee and will be blocked by Safety Wall.
- Trap damage is reflected back to the caster by Shield Reflect and Valkyrian Manteau.
- Damage traps gains "Killed by a melee attack" effects like Earth Deleter Card.
- Damage traps gains "Each attack has chance of" effects like Vanberk Card.
- Damage traps gains SP Drain/Gain effects like Moonlight Dagger or Zipper Bear Card.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Fixed casting is reduced from 1 to 0.3 seconds.
- A 0.5 second cast is added.