|Cast Time||11sec + (1.5sec * (Skill Level - 1))sec|
|Requirements||Hell Inferno Lv. 3|
Comet calls a comet from space to crash down into the ground dealing huge neutral element damage in a 15x15 radius. The skill causes Burning status effect, which continually deals fire element damage over time. Enemies closer to the center of the blast take increased damage. Requires 2 Red Gemstones to cast, except when two Warlocks are together.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Jul. 17)
- It will be changed to exclusive use, redemption penalty for 2 existing Red Gemstones will be removed from your exclusive use.
- The damage range is reduced from the original radius of 9 cells to a radius of 6 cells, damage differentials by range are removed.
- The ignition effect is removed.
- Added bonus to magic poisoning.
- The skill cooldown is reduced from 60 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Global cooldown is reduced to 1.5 seconds from the original 2 seconds.
- Fixed casting at Level 5, changing from 3s to 2s, variable casting changes at Level 5 to 14 seconds to 10 seconds.
- The consumed SP is changed at Level 5, from the existing 800 to 150.
- Patch (2013 Jan. 09)
- The description error of the spell (Comet) is fixed. (Property -> No property)
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- Consumption SP is changed. (400 + (skill level x 80) seconds)
- Skill (fixed) casting is changed.
- The skill cooldown is changed.
- Global cooldown will change.
- If the party state's Warlock is within the nearby (7 x 7) range, all damage in the damage range will be fixed to a fixed value.
- Patch (2010 Mar. 17)
- The part of the description of the Warlock skill [Comet] that was used as a medium speed magical attack is modified by a non-attribute magic attack.
- Patch (2009 Nov. 04)
- Magic damage has been changed to no property damage.
- Fixed casting has been changed according to skill level.
- Patch (2009 Jul. 22)
- In PVP area, the damage that the caster has received when using the Warlock skill [Chain Lightning] or [Comet] is corrected.