|Job Class||Lord Knight|
|Requirements||Increase HP Recovery Lv. 5,|
Riding Lv. 1, Spear Mastery Lv. 5
Concentration grants the "Endure Effect", which stops flinching from being attacked (but not for the entire duration of Concentration, only until the hit charges are all used), while increasing ATK and Accuracy. Also lowers the defense of the caster.
On iRO, this skill is known as Spear Dynamo for some reason.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The ATK gained does not add damage to Clashing Spiral.
- The ATK gained does not add damage to Sword Mastery, Two-Handed Sword Mastery, and Aura Blade.
- The Endure Effect does not work in WoE.
- The 1 MDEF that would be added by level 1 Endure IS added, even in WoE.
- Defense reduced is both armor defense and VIT defense.
- Level 1 Concentration is good for taking advantage of the Endure effect for mobbing (not killing), mainly because not much defense is lost.
- The defense reduction can help reduce damage from Occult Impaction and Ice Pick wielders.
- Cancels upon switching any gear or when Stripped (i.e. Strip Weapon is inflicted), but not when armor is broken.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Oct. 16)
- The buff icon is added.
- Patch (2018 Dec. 12)
- Concentration Skill ATK% increase effect is different from the description is corrected.
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Changes will be made to retain the effect even when armor is removed or replaced.
- The damage increase method is changed from 5% level damage to 25% ATK 15% increase.
- Reduced armor reduced from 25% to 15% at Level 5.
- Duration increased from 45 seconds to 60 seconds at Level 5.