Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Confusion, also known as Chaos, causes the character to move into unintended directions when trying to navigate.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
The following abilities inflict Confusion:
Cure[edit | edit source]
Confusion can be cured through the following methods:
- Acolyte's skill Cure.
- Green Potion, Panacea, Royal Jelly can undo the effect.
- Jam Pancake, Honey Pancake, Mushroom Pancake, Caviar Pancake, and Sour Cream Pancake can remove the effect.
- Battle Chant instantly removes all buffs and status effects from the Paladin who uses it, including Chaos.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects removes all abnormal status effects from party members, including Chaos status.
- One of Battle Chant's random effects grants 60 seconds of immunity to all status effects to party members, including Chaos status.
- Dispel removes this ailment.
- Mercenary's skill Mental Cure can undo the effect.
Prevention[edit | edit source]
The following lists ways that Confusion can be prevented:
- Giearth Card and Beer Hat (+7 or higher) grant immunity.
- Wootan Shooter Card increases resistance by 20%.
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Jul. 04)
- Corrected Confusion status that prevails in place of confusion that has already been removed.
- Patch (2014 Feb. 05)
- The items "Cure Free" and "Throw Cure Free" are added to the abnormal recovery list of [Darkness] and [Confusion].
- Patch (2005 Jan. 25)
- Fixed the issue where when you get confused, you cannot get rid of it when reconnecting or moving to a village.