|Job Class||Guillotine Cross|
|Requirements||Sonic Blow Lv. 10|
Cross Impact strikes a single target rapidly for 7 hits. Has a range of 3 cells.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Lower levels have a sizable aftercast delay (possibly global, I forget).
- At around level 3, the after cast delay is reduced considerably.
- 0.5 Second Aftercast delay at level 5
- 2 Second Motion Delay
- It is possible to chain another Cross Impact after the 0.5s aftercast delay and during the motion delay of the first (also able to chain a 3rd, but its fairly difficult).
Videos[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Oct. 16)
- The cast distance has been changed to 7 cells, and will be moved to attack the target immediately upon casting. (However, this attack is a melee physical attack.)
- Force 7 cuts now change to 1 attack motion output.
- Skill cooldown is slightly added.
- Damage formula is changed.
- Changed to apply criticality with half the caster's critical chance.
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- Cross Impact damage is modified to increase due to influence of BaseLV.