|Job Class||Kagerou, Oboro|
|Requirements||Dark Cloud Lv.1|
Cross Strike is a combination attack. A pair of Kagerou and/or Oboro each take an attack on an enemy to deal damage. On the first hit, the target is inflicted with an ailment known as Cross Wound for 3 seconds. If hit again while this debuff is active, the second hit will deal bonus damage.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Cross Slash.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bonus damage is believed to be:
BaseLevel*Skill Level used
- The base damage is affected by base level. The proportion is believed to be:
- The skill is Ranged. The range is given by 2+Skill Level.
- Similar to Final Strike, the caster will move close to the target after using the skill.
- The cooldown is 5 seconds, thus making it impossible for a single player to combo with himself.
- The skill may only be used of both hands are being used. Wearing a Fuuma, Twin Dagger, or Dagger + Shield will work, however, if attempting to use with either hand free of anything, the skill will fail.