Dance With Warg
|Dance With Warg|
|Job Class||Minstrel, Wanderer|
|Cast Time||0.5 (fixed) + 1 + (0.5 * Skill Level) (var) seconds|
|Requirements||Harmonize Lv. 1, Windmill Rush Attack Lv. 1, Echo Song Lv. 1 (Minstrel)|
Symphony of Lover Lv. 1, Moonlit Serenade Lv. 1, Swing Dance Lv. 1 (Wanderer)
Dance With Warg sings a fast tempo song to encourage your party members. Increases ASPD and lowers the FIXED cast time of skills. The number of Minstrels and/or Wanderers in the party increases the benefits of this skill. An instrument/whip is required to cast this skill.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Dances with Wargs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires the caster and at least one other Minstrel/Wanderer in the party.
- Warg Strike / Warg Bite / Warg Dash damage is increased by:
[(Skill Level x 10) x Number of Minstrel/Wanderer in party(Maximum of 7)] %.
- Fixed Cast Time reduction:
# of Performers in party increases the reduction by 10%, maximum of up to 70%
- ASPD is increased by 5%, further increased by 5% per Minstrel/Wanderer in party, up to a maximum of 30%.
- Equipment ATK is increased by [(Skill Level x 2) x Number of Minstrel/Wanderer in party (Up to a maximum of 7)].
- Can be used to remove and be removed by other performer songs.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Apr. 17)
- Fixed casting reduction is reduced to 70% of maximum level.
- Increases attack speed and increases the effect of ranged physical damage.
- The duration changes from 150 seconds to 120 seconds.
- Consumes 1 Throat Lozenge.