Devil in the Cave
|Devil in the Cave|
The gaping mouth to the cave.
Devil in the Cave is an instance that involves hunting down the treasure-bearing beast known as Buwaya. There are no quests required to access this instance.
Maps[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Buwaya (copy)
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Time Limit: none
You can not reenter this instance if you happen to exit this instance before the instance done (e.g. disconnected, died then respawn). It is suggested to bring Token of Siegfried in case you die on the middle of the instance. If you get disconnected at anytime after entering the dungeon, you will be unable to re-enter the instance until the cooldown has expired.
- At the entrance, speak with the Guard to create an instance for your party.
- After the instance has been set, enter the cave.
- Look around the cave for the real Buwaya. There are also fake Buwayas that look and are named just like the real MVP, but they are a lot weaker and die fast. If you come close to a fake one, you will be warped into its treasure box and poisoned. You also seem to get warped there randomly by chance.
- Right after you got warped inside the box, you will get Poisoned. Speak with the Lady and ask her how can you get out. After she hides in the room, the timer will start and 2 Buwaya's Weakness (they each have 20 HP and are Plant type, meaning they only take 1 point of damage) will appear at the top edge of the room. You need to kill it before the old lady reappears or you will have to repeat killing it. Once you get rid of the 2 Weakness, a portal will open.
- Speaking to the old man inside the box will give you ATK & MATK buffs.
- Because of the method used to warp players into the box, dead players are not warped. There is a good probability that players in Hiding will also not be warped.
- Find the real Buwaya and get some hits off before the cycle repeats.
- This portion can be extremely frustrating. The plants in the cave cast Decrease AGI at all times and there is little time to find and attack the real Buwaya.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Malaya Update (2011 Sept. 30)
- Implemented Malaya and corresponding instances.