Background[edit | edit source]
It is unknown as to how or why dwarfs are present in the Norman world of Midgard. They seem to have great knowledge in the art of blacksmithing and may have possibly taught the Normans their art. They tend to be very few and far in between.
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Dwarfs are shorter and stouter than Normans and usually male with long beards. Thus far the only dwarfs seen feature white hair.
Language[edit | edit source]
Dwarfs are able to speak the Norman Common language. It is unknown if they have their own language.
Dwarf Names[edit | edit source]
- Nordri - Dwarf of the North; likes telling stories and riddles.
- Sudri - Dwarf of the South; a hot-blooded dwarf that is eager to fight anyone he comes across.
- Austri - Dwarf of the East; an honorable dwarf whose Blacksmith ancestor forged the mighty hammer Mjolnir.
- Vestri - Dwarf of the West; likes to flex his Blacksmithing skills.
Job Classes[edit | edit source]
It is unknown as to what job classes dwarfs are capable of, but it can be safely assumed that many are veteran Blacksmiths.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ragnarok concept of dwarfs is based on Norse mythology, but their appearance is more attributed to the Germanic mythology of dwarfs.
References[edit | edit source]