|Job Class||Wizard, High Wizard, Sage, Professor, Super Novice|
|Cast Time||(0.7*Skill Level) seconds|
|Requirements||Stone Curse Lv. 1 (Wizard & Super Novice)|
Stone Curse Lv. 1, Endow Quake Lv. 1 (Sage)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Earth Spike is the only single-target spell (cast by players) capable of hitting enemies in the Hidden status. It must be cast while the enemy is visible.
- Since Earth Spike is not a bolt skill (despite the homunculus's Caprice skill triggering Earth Spike as if it was a bolt), it is completely unaffected by Double Bolt.
- In addition to level 1 Stone Curse, Sages also have a prerequisite of level 1 Endow Quake. Wizards only require level 1 Stone Curse.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Fixed cast increases from 0.56 seconds to 1.2 seconds at Level 5.
- Variable cast increased from 2.24 seconds to 3.2 seconds on Level 5.
- Skill delay is reduced from 1.8 seconds to 1.4 seconds at Level 5.
- Damage per attack increases from 100% to 200%.