|Category||Area of Effect|
|Requirements||Sienna Execrate Lv. 2|
Earth Strain raises a huge mass of earth from the ground and pushes it away from the caster, striking all enemies in its path. The shaking caused by the skill can cause players to lose their weapon, helm, armor, shield and accessory. The strip success rate is influenced by the caster and the target's DEX. The skill level and caster base level increase the damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Earth Strain can only travel directly North, South, East, or West from the caster's current position relative to where the casting "circle" is on the ground. Beware of knockback attacks from enemies and position lag with this skill, as they make it possible to launch Earth Strain in the wrong direction.
- Radius does not increase the range that Earth Strain travels, only how far away the caster can target the ground and still activate the skill.
- Earth Strain deals an increasing amount of sub-hits per level but the damage is still divided evenly.
- 2100% Damage / 5 hits at LV1.
- 2500% Damage / 9 hits at LV5
- Enemies are only damaged by Earth Strain if they are in the caster's line of sight.
- Obstacles and walls along the path Earth Strain travels will stop the skill.
- Like Heaven's Drive, Earth Strain can damage and unhide hidden and cloaked enemies.
- While the cooldown prevents Earth Strain from being spammed manually, the caster can Release multiple copies of Earth Strain during the cooldown of the first cast. Only the cooldown from the first cast of Earth Strain is applied in this case, and is reapplied only after Earth Strain is cast again when the cooldown expires. With the right combination of skills and stats, it is possible to chain Earth Strain up to 5 times in a row while only stopping for animation based cast delay.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Jul. 17)
- The damage formula is increased.
- The skill cooldown is changed from 10 seconds to 7 seconds, and the global cooldown is changed from 1 second to 0.5 seconds.
- The strip effect is removed.
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- When Earth Strain is released continuously, the effect of the second Earth Strain not doing damage will be fixed.
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- Skill range changes. (3 cells -> 6 cells)
- Patch (2009 Nov. 04)
- Range increased by 3 cells. (Up to 6 cells by radios)
- Strip effect has been changed to include armor, weapon, and accessories in addition to shields and helms, depending on skill level.
- Fixed casting has been changed to 1 second.