|Level 85 - 100|
Entrance to the mines.
|Location||North of Einbech|
|Technical Name(s)||ein_dun01, ein_dun02|
About ten years ago, the tunnel cave-ins began to happen. As sightings of Ungoliant increased, more and more tunnel cave-ins occurred. It is assumed that the miners have inadvertently intruded into its territory.
According to legend, ancient giants snuck into the mines to steal coal from Normans. But they made too much noise while they were digging and awoke Ungoliant. When the miners went to work the next morning, they found the bloodied bodies of those giants. After that, people have feared the threat that Ungoliant poses to anyone entering the mines.
References[edit | edit source]
- WarpPortal Forums 2013 Mar.
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Oct. 30)
- Einbech Mine Dungeon 3rd Floor - Jewelant population increase, White Porcellio population increase, Ungoliant skill added.
- Patch (2019 Aug. 07)
- 3 new dungeons and new items will be added.
- Renewal Update (2009 Jun. 17)
- Einbech Mines was modified to a 85 - 100 zone to fit with the new level cap of 150. This area was originally a level 30 - 90 zone.