We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Cast Time||5 seconds|
|Requirements||Guardian Research Lv. 1, Regeneration Lv. 1|
Emergency Call allows all guild members to be teleported next to the Guildmaster. Once used, the caster must wait 5 minutes before using this skill again.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Urgent Call.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a guildmember is on a loading screen when the skill is cast, they will not be brought to the guildleader.
- Guildmembers who are dead (ex. If a party of guildmembers is dead in a dungeon for some reason) will also not be brought to the guildleader.
- The delay associated with this skill is the same delay that is associated with the skills Restore, Regeneration, and Battle Orders. If a guildleader preforms one of these, they cannot preform Emergency Call until the 5 minute delay has enlapsed, and vice versa.
- If the guildleader is a Taekwon or Star Gladiator class, once they put skill points into Leap, that leader's recall cast time is doubled (from 5 to 10 seconds).
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Feb. 13)
- Guild Skill Global cooldown 5 minutes will change to 5 minutes of skill cooldown.
- Patch (2017 Sept. 13)
- Fixed an issue where the Emergency Call Skill could not be used around WoE Emperiums.
- Patch (2017 Apr. 19)
- You can no longer cast Emergency Call near the base of the siege area.