|Cast Time||5 seconds|
|Requirements||Guardian Research Lv. 1, Regeneration Lv. 1|
Emergency Call allows all guild members to be teleported next to the Guildmaster. Once used, the caster must wait 5 minutes before using this skill again.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Urgent Call.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If a guildmember is on a loading screen when the skill is cast, they will not be brought to the guildleader.
- Guildmembers who are dead (ex. If a party of guildmembers is dead in a dungeon for some reason) will also not be brought to the guildleader.
- The delay associated with this skill is the same delay that is associated with the skills Restore, Regeneration, and Battle Orders. If a guildleader preforms one of these, they cannot preform Emergency Call until the 5 minute delay has enlapsed, and vice versa.
- If the guildleader is a Taekwon or Star Gladiator class, once they put skill points into Leap, that leader's recall cast time is doubled (from 5 to 10 seconds).
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Feb. 13)
- Guild Skill Global cooldown 5 minutes will change to 5 minutes of skill cooldown.
- Patch (2017 Sept. 13)
- Fixed an issue where the Emergency Call Skill could not be used around WoE Emperiums.
- Patch (2017 Apr. 19)
- You can no longer cast Emergency Call near the base of the siege area.