Enchant Deadly Poison
|Enchant Deadly Poison|
|Job Class||Assassin Cross|
|Requirements||Create Deadly Poison Lv. 1|
Enchant Deadly Poison consumes one Poison Bottle (created with the Create Deadly Poison skill) and enchants a weapon with deadly poison to increase its damage potential. This skill does not change the weapon's attack property. Skill level affects damage increase, duration and SP consumption. There is a chance to cause a more severe version of the poison status effect on enemies as you deal damage with all levels of this skill. This poisoning aspect of the skill does not work against Boss Protocol monsters, as they are immune to status effects.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- EDP level 5 will multiply your weapon atk by 5 times, and your equipment atk by 4 times.
- EDP does not change the wielder's Weapon Element to Poison.
- EDP is the signature skill of the Melee Assassin Cross. All skills including Soul Breaker benefit from the high damage increase.
- While EDP is active, The following skills will have their skill modifiers halved; Sonic Blow, Soul Breaker, Cross Impact, Counter Slash.
- EDP will not increase the damage of Grimtooth and Venom Knife.
- EDP cannot be dispelled by Dispel.
- The poison effect depletes HP significantly faster than regular poison, but cannot drain a target's HP below 1/4th health (in the red). This poison effect also cannot be cured with Detoxify, Green Herbs, Green Potions, or Panacea.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- When in use, Cross Impact, Counter Slash, Soul Breaker, Sonic Blow 50% damage reduction is removed.
- Increased weapon damage is reduced from 400% to 300%.
- Skill Delay of 2 seconds removed, skill cooldown of 2 seconds will be added.
- The duration is increased from 60 seconds to 120 seconds at Level 5.
- Renewal Update (2009 Jun. 17)
- EDP no longer increases final damage by 400%.