|Job Class||Monk, Champion|
Excruciating Palm hits an opponent with a focused blast of energy, which stuns nearby foes in a 3x3-cell area and causes them to be knocked back. The target of this attack takes 300% damage. Any enemies adjacent to the target get knocked back 5 cells and have a 70% chance to stun for 2 seconds. The target itself does not get knocked back or stunned. This skill is usable in PvP and WoE, but targets will not be knocked back on maps which knock back is not permitted.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The skill takes into account the player's ATK derrived from STR and the weapon's attack, upgrades etc., but will not take into account the effects of cards that increase damage by a percentile (i.e., Hydra card). The elemental attribute of your weapon is taken into account.
- The skill does full damage to Plants and special monsters such as the Christmas Teddy Bear monster that would usually only receive 1 damage, allowing for quick defeat of such monsters, whether this is a glitch or not is unknown.
- The quest items required to receive this skill may be found from plants, whether this explains the reason for this effect is uncertain.
- The skill's delay is actually unknown, but it is in fact much shorter than 2 seconds. It is believed the delay might be related to ASPD and, in practice, has a delay no longer than say, Throw Arrow.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Oct. 16)
- SP consumption changed from 20 to 40.
- HP cost changed from 10 to 200.
- Damage changed from 300% to 800%.