|Cast Time||2 seconds|
|Requirements||Magnetic Earth Lv. 2|
Extreme Vacuum creates a vacuum at a target cell that pulls in all targets that get into range. Targets affected cannot move until the skill has ended. The STR stat reduces the duration of the immobilization effect (roughly -0.05 seconds per point).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill works on boss flagged monsters.
- Targets trapped in this skill are able to move immediately if the skill ends prematurely ( Ganbantein, Magnetic Earth )
- In WoE, targets can move past a Vacuum and are only subject to it's effect if they come to a stop in Vacuum AoE.
- In WoE, the skill duration begins when the target steps into the AoE. As the target continues to move to their destination cell the duration timer decreases. With a long or slow enough movement the duration may end before or as they reach their original destination, allowing them to continue moving.
- This skill is currently disabled in dungeons and Endless Tower.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2016 Feb. 03)
- Skill "Extreme Vacuum" This skill "Earth Drive" is not released by the phenomenon is fixed.