|Cast Time||1.5 seconds|
|Requirements||Vulture's Eye Lv. 5, Steel Crow Lv. 3|
Falcon Assault commands the Falcon to deliver numerous blows to a target. Requires a falcon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Falcon only delivers 1 actual hit.
- The damage is calculated the same way as Blitz Beat, based on DEX and INT:
- (Skill level %)*Blitz Beat damage
- Therefore at level 5, this skill will do damage equivalent to Blitz Beat x 5
- Falcon Assault bypasses Auto Guard.
- Falcon Assault bypasses Defender (not to be confused with the monster variation, NPC DEFENDER).
- This skill will also bypass Raydric garments if the user has an enchant, endow, or elemental arrows.
- Sniping Suit is a good armor for those who often use this skill, as this skill has a long reuse delay.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- The amount of damage amplification calculation is changed.
- Skill delay is greatly reduced to 0.5 seconds from 3 seconds.
- Patch (2018 Oct. 31)
- Blitz Beat and Falcon Assault skill damage are modified to be unaffected by the Monster Defender skill.
- Patch (2015 Dec. 02)
- The skill [Falcon Assault] no longer increase the damage when equipped with [Hunter Shadow Shoes], which increased the damage of [Blitz Beat] skill.