(Redirected from Fiber Lock)
|Requirements||Dragonology Lv. 4|
Spider Web shoots a spider web to immobilize a target for 8 seconds (or 4 seconds if cast on a player). In addition, the target's flee rate is reduced by 50.
On iRO, this skill is known as Fiber Lock.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Targets trapped in Spider Web will receive double damage from Fire elemental attacks. However, Fire attacks will also release characters trapped in Spider Web.
- A Professor can only have up to 3 active webs at any given time.
- A single Spider Web can NOT hold multiple monsters on the same cell.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Dec. 05)
- Fixed the problem that Spider Web skill does not work when using runestones.
- Patch (2017 Sept. 20)
- Skill "Spider Web" to the alliance guild members, when the skill is applied to the phenomenon that the liver is modified.
- Patch (2017 Jul. 26)
- Fixed an issue with movement control skills (Spider Web, Lord Jin) not cancelling when the caster is unable to fight.
- Patch (2013 Sept. 04)
- Spider Web damage error is fixed.