|Job Class||Minstrel, Wanderer|
|Cast Time||1 Second|
|Requirements||Voice Lessons Lv. 2|
Frigg's Song consumes one Regrettable Tear to raise the Max HP of nearby allies and recover their HP gradually for 60 seconds. If used in a PVP or siege area, this skill only affects caster and nearby party members. Requires a whip/instrument to cast.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Can no longer be used to remove and be removed by other performer Group A Songs.
- Can now be cast at the same time as 2nd class songs with Voice lessons at level 5 and up.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In Germanic mythology, Frigg (Old Norse), Frija (Old High German), Frea (Langobardic), and Frige (Old English) is a goddess. In nearly all sources she is described as the wife of the god Odin. In Old High German and Old Norse sources, she is also connected with the goddess Fulla. The English weekday name Friday (etymologically Old English 'Frīge’s day') bears her name.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Heroes' Trail III (2013 Sept. 25)
- [Frigg's Song] will no longer replace other Group A Songs such as Swing Dance, Moonlight Serenade, and Windmill Rush. This means that [Frigg's Song] can now independently stack with these other buffs, as well as with Group B Songs.