|Job Class||Minstrel, Wanderer|
|Cast Time||0.5 (fixed) + 1 (var) seconds|
|Requirements||Improvised Song Lv. 1|
Gloomy Day increases the damage of Brandish Spear, Clashing Spiral, Shield Boomerang, Shield Chain, and Shield Press. The target receives a flee rate and attack speed penalty. Requires an instrument or whip to cast.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Gloomy Shyness.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Reduces target’s movement speed by half at (Skill Level x 1)% chance (this will remove Swordsman mounts as well).
- Damage amplification formula:
Random number between [15 ~ (Lesson Skill Level x 5) + (Skill Level x 10)] %
- Max damage bonus would be +100%.
- Damage amplification is calculated on cast, and that bonus remains for the skill duration.
- Can be used to remove and be removed by other performer songs.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Apr. 17)
- The effect of increasing the damage of the existing specific skill is removed, and the partial buff effect changes to the enemy player's SP consumption and debuff effect to increase fixed casting.
- Patch (2013 Jan. 30)
- The effect of the Gloomy Day's melancholy skills is modified to only apply to players.