|Job Class||Crusader, Paladin|
|Category||Area of Effect (cross-shaped)|
|Cast Time||3 seconds|
|Requirements||Faith Lv. 10, Holy Cross Lv. 6|
Grand Cross summons a Grand Cross around the caster, damaging the caster and enemies with Holy property waves. The skill lasts for 0.9 seconds, during which time the caster is immobilized. 1/3 of the damage is also dealt to the caster.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Grand Cross hits 1-5 times, depending highly on position and movement of enemy/enemies.
- When one or more monsters are on a single cell of Grand Cross, the number of hits are reduced by 1 per monster (to a minimum of one hit to one monster).
- Grand Cross does not work when wearing a Golden Thief Bug Card.
- The Holy element as applied at the end of calculations, meaning you get Holy*Weapon element for the ATK portion and Neutral*Holy for the MATK portion.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Jul. 31)
- Fixed a situation where you cannot use the Grand Cross skill when equipping Golden Thief Bug card.
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Fixed casting is reduced from 1.5 to 0.5 seconds.
- Variable casting is reduced from 1.5 seconds to 1 second.
- Skill delay is reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.5 seconds.
- Skill cooldown 1 second is added.
- Feedback damage is removed.
- Patch (2016 Sept. 28)
- Skill "Grand Cross" specifications will be partly changed.
- Patch (2016 Apr. 27)
- Skill "Grand Cross" is not affected by the damage to the overlapping phenomenon is fixed.
- Skill "Grand Cross" description is modified.