|Job Class||High Wizard|
|Category||Area of Effect|
|Cast Time||5 seconds|
|Requirements||Quagmire Lv. 1, Magic Crasher Lv. 1, Mystical Amplification Lv. 10|
Gravitation Field amplifies the gravity in an area around a targeted spot that will decrease the ASPD of enemies within range, as well as continually inflict irreducible damage (neither reduction gears nor defense have any effect on the amount of damage dealt by each wave). Although this skill can damage Boss monsters, it does not affect their ASPD.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Gravitational Field.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gravitation Field inflicts a set amount of damage to WoE Emperiums that is determined by the skill's level.
- When used on Plants, this skill only inflicts 1 Damage, regardless of its level.
- While Gravitation Field is active, the caster cannot move or use normal attacks. The caster can however, use supportive skills like Quagmire, Safety Wall, Heal, etc., for the duration of the skill.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Sept. 18)
- Fixed the issue where SP was consumed when Gravitation Field skill was casted using autospell.
- Patch (2019 Feb. 13)
- When using the Gravitation Field, if a monster with a damage of 1 is included in the range, the effect of 1 damage to normal monsters will be fixed.
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Fixed casting reduced from 5 seconds to 1 second, cast time of 5 seconds is added.
- Skill Delay of 9 seconds is reduced to 1 second.
- Skill cooldown 5 seconds is added, SP consumption for Level 1 ~ 4 will be changed.
- It is changed from Fixed Damage to No Property Magic Damage, and damage is further increased according to the caster's base level.