|Job Class||Minstrel, Wanderer|
|Category||Area of Effect|
|Cast Time||0.5 (fixed) + 1.8 + (0.2 * Skill Level) (var) seconds|
|Requirements||Metallic Sound Lv. 1|
Great Echo sings loudly to generate a sound wave that damages all nearby enemies at the cost of SP for each performer. The number of Minstrels/Wanderers in the party will increase the damage dealt, as well as reduce the SP consumed for each of them. Base Level affects damage as well.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Requires the caster and at least one other Minstrel/Wanderer in the party.
- Damage is considered ranged damage and is blocked by Pneuma.
- Damage is increased by the casters baseLvL/100.
- If there are more than 2 Wanderers or Minstrels in the party, there is an additional 100% bonus damage.
- This bonus damage is increased by 2 times for every other Minstrel/Wanderer in party. For example, 3 Performers = 100%, 4 = 200%, 5 = 400%, 6 = 800% etc.
- Damage increase is capped at 7 Performers or 1400% + 1600% = 3000%.
- There is no weapon requirement for this skill, unlike other Chorus Skills.
- Area of effect is centered at the target cell the caster chooses.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Dec. 04)
- Throat Lozenge cost changed from 10 to 2.
- It can be used solo and, if solo, it will be changed to 1/2 of the original damage.
- Changes to double damage if the party's playing sequence is within 9 cells. (Partner consumes 50% SP of skill.)
- Patch (2019 Apr. 17)
- Depending on the number of Minstrels and Wanderers in the party, the damage that was increasing is removed, and the physical damage is increased.
- Depending on the Lesson level learned by the caster, the damage will be increased further.
- Consumes 10 Throat Lozenges.