Guilds in Ragnarok Online II now have access to special Guild Housing for their guilds. Each guild house will have various NPCs inside to help you. A guild can only hold one Guild House at a time to prevent monopolization of guild houses. In addition, guilds that already own a WoE castle are ineligible for guild housing.
Getting a Guild House[edit | edit source]
To apply for Guild Housing, visit the Guild House Manager NPC in Prontera or Morocc.
- In the Lottery List, enter the lotto by selecting the house you want, the number of tickets you wish to buy and select apply. You can continually buy lotto tickets until the winning guild is announced.
- Winners are selected on the 1st and 15th of each month. Winning guilds will retain the house for 28 days.
- You can check the status of the lotto by selecting ‘Current State’ from the Guild House Manager NPC’s Menu. This will show a list of other guilds in the lotto, your number of tickets, and current Guild House holders.
- The winning guild will earn a percentage of the lotto ticket revenue pool.
- Members of the winning guild will be able to warp to the guild house by using a ‘Warp’ button available in their guild menu.
Benefits of Guild Housing[edit | edit source]
The following NPCs are available in each guild house for a guild's use:
- Guild Dungeon Manager
- Master Level
- Guild Manager
- Robe Merchant
- Merchant Master
- Storage Service
- Potion Merchant
- Repair expert
Guild House Dungeon[edit | edit source]
An NPC in the Guild House will allow members to warp to the Greedy Mine Dungeon. Vault and Guild house holders will be able to access this special dungeon area with level 80+ monsters.
PvP is open in the Greedy Mine, and players will be able to earn or loose Blood Points while on this map. Bosses in the Greedy Mine drop items such as Seed Runes and Honing Oil. Honing Oil is a new item that will give you a 10% higher range when honing.
References[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- iRO2 Patch (2014 Nov. 10)
- Added Guild Housing system.