Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Gunslinger concept art for RO.
|Job Tier||1st Class (RO)|
|RO Job Bonuses|
|RO2 Job Bonuses|
Gunslinger are a solid distance job with a variety of fire weapon to use in battle like Revolvers, Gatling gun, Rifle, Shotgun and Grande launcher.
Background[edit | edit source]
Entrusted with the most dangerous weapons of their time, Gunslingers fire at their enemies with smooth speed and unerring accuracy. These heroic gunmen are firearm specialists that methodically fight their enemies from long distances.
Job Change Quest[edit | edit source]
Notable Gunslingers[edit | edit source]
Races[edit | edit source]
Only Normans can become Gunslingers.
Armor[edit | edit source]
Gunslingers can only equip gear designated as:
- Archer Class (headgear, footgear, garment)
- All Classes
- All Classes except Novice
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Gunslingers can use the following specialized weapons:
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Advanced Jobs[edit | edit source]
Gunslingers can move on to become a Rebel.
|1st Class||2nd Class|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Gunfighter and gunslinger are 20th century words, used in cinema or literature, referring to men in the American Old West who had gained a reputation as being dangerous with a gun. Gunman was a common term used for these individuals in the 19th century.
- The Gunslinger was ported over to the first version of Ragnarok Online II as the Recruit. The most common complaint about the Recruit was that it had abysmal hit rates compared to other job classes. In the second version of RO2, the Recruit did not make a return as a playable job class but a costume based on it is available in the new version of the game.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Expanded Jobs Ninja & Gunslinger UPDATE (2006 Mar. 31)
- Added Ninja and Gunslinger classes with corresponding quests.