|Job Class||Thief, Super Novice|
|Requirements||Steal Lv. 5|
Hiding allows you to avoid enemies. Being hit slightly before or immediately in the process of Hiding will cause the skill to fail.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Insect, Demon and Boss type monsters can detect hidden players.
- The skills Sight and Ruwach, belonging to Super Novice, Magician, and Acolyte classes (and anyone else with a Horong accessory) can be used to reveal them.
- Unless the user also has the Rogue skill Tunnel Drive, using Hiding will render you stationary. You can't use items while Hiding.
- The initial cast costs 10 SP, and the skill drains SP every set number of seconds according to the Hiding level. Using the skill again will reveal yourself.
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Aug. 08)
- Fixed an issue with the Hiding icon disappearing when active.
- Patch (2014 Jun. 11)
- Attempts to stealth skill such as [Hiding] and [Cloaking] will fix the effect of seeing some items' effects.
- Patch (2004 Apr. 27)
- Hiding will no longer allow for safe Boss avoidance. Please be careful.