Illusion of Moonlight
|This article is a stub. You can help Ragnarok Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Ragnarok Wiki by .
|Illusion of Moonlight|
Illusion of Moonlight is a dungeon instance that takes players into the past of Payon.
Maps[edit | edit source]
- RO IllusionOfMoonlightMap1.jpg
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Time Limit: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- You can not reenter this instance if you happen to exit this instance before the instance done (e.g. disconnected, died then respawn). It is suggested to bring Token of Siegfried in case you die on the middle of the instance. If you get disconnected at anytime after entering the dungeon, you will be unable to re-enter the instance until the cool down has expired.
No data yet.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Aug. 21)
- Alerts are added to Illusion of Moonlight daily quest.
- Patch (2018 Feb. 07)
- Added card illustrations to Illusion of Moonlight, Vampire, Frozen, and Abyss
- Patch (2017 Nov. 22)
- Illusion of Moonlight - Fixed an issue with Mad Adventurer not using its skills.
- Illusion 4-level weapon is added to the respective set options with various Illusion equipment.
- Patch (2016 Dec. 28)
- Added Illusion of Moonlight instance. NPC is located in Payon.