Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Styling Shop is Ragnarok Online's version of a barber shop-type feature that allows players to cosmetically modify the look of their characters. Players can even use the feature to dye their clothes.
Where to Go[edit | edit source]
Players can now change both hairstyles and hair color of their characters for the price of 100,000 Zeny. Extra headgear accessories can also be purchased from the Styling Shop for additional costs. Players can also save certain styles in the Favorites (heart) tab of the Styling Shop for future reference.
For players that do not want to pay 100,000 zeny to change, trainee hairstylist NPCs will be available to change hairstyles and hair color in exchange for items.
Dyes[edit | edit source]
Players are able to dye their characters' clothes via the Styling Shop. To dye clothes, an Omni Clothing Dye ticket is required.
Kafra Surgeon[edit | edit source]
Ragnarok Online II's version of the Styling Shop is (disturbingly) known as Kafra Surgeon. Kafra Surgeon not only changes the hairstyle of a character, but also offers a full gender change of the character. Kafra Surgeon requires a Appearance Change Ticket, which can be purchased from the Kafra Shop.
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Aug. 07)
- Costume change ticket merchant will be added.
- Patch (2019 Jul. 17)
- Layout output order is modified in Styling Shop.
- Patch (2019 Jun. 19)
- Corrected an issue of seeing a Norman body if you preview the Doram wearing a wedding suit.
- Patch (2019 Mar. 20)
- Fixed the phenomenon of pressing the tab button in the Styling Shop and pressing the flash button in another area.
- Patch (2019 Mar. 06)
- 4 new hairstyles will be added.
- Patch (2018 Nov. 21)
- Fixed a problem that the accessories icon does not appear in the Styling Shop.
- Patch (2018 Sept. 19)
- Fixed a problem that a costume item was not purchasable in the Styling Shop.
- Patch (2018 Aug. 01)
- The Styling Shop is changed to provide dyed clothes for the Doram race.
- Patch (2016 Aug. 24)
- Styling Shop will change the content of purchase e-mail to be displayed in Korean.
- Patch (2016 Jan. 27)
- Styling Shop added to the game. Players can now change their hairstyles for zeny instead of hunting hair items.
Ragnarok Online II
- iRO2 Patch (2017 Jun. 19)
- Implemented Kafra Surgeon.