|Job Class||Minstrel, Wanderer|
|Category||Area of Effect|
|Cast Time||0.5 seconds (fixed) + 1 second (variable)|
|Requirements||Harmonize Lv. 1, Windmill Rush Attack Lv. 1, Echo Song Lv. 1 (Minstrel)|
Symphony of Lover Lv. 1, Moonlit Serenade Lv. 1, Swing Dance Lv. 1 (Wanderer)
When sung by the caster and at least one other Wanderer/Minstrel in the party, Laeradr's Dew will increases the Max HP of all surrounding party members. This skill does not affect characters who are in Berserk. An instrument/whip is required to cast this skill.
On iRO, this skill is translated as Lerad's Dew.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Max HP increase:
200 * Skill Level
- If there are more than 2 Minstrel/Wanderer in the party, Max HP in increased by another 300 per performer, up to a maximum of 2500.
(10 + 10 * Skill Level) seconds
- Can be used to remove and be removed by these performer songs:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Laeradr is a tree in Norse mythology, often identified with Yggdrasil. It stands at the top of Valhalla.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Apr. 17)
- The effect is changed to MHP 17% increase effect from maximum level criterion MHP + 1000 effect, which is increased by the Lesson level learned by the caster.
- The duration increases from 60 seconds to 120 seconds based on the maximum level.
- Consumes one Throat Lozenge.