Level 1 Cookbook
|Level 1 Cookbook|
The book's info window.
|Effects||Allows the crafting of Level 1 food items.|
|Cost to buy||--|
|Cost to sell||500 Zeny|
Level 1 Recipes
"Don't panic if you're alone in the wilderness. This book will help you to survive on your own."
In-Game Text[edit | edit source]
-Don't panic when you're alone in the middle of nowhere. You can survive with the recipes in this book!-
You Can Do It: Level 1 Cooking!
Fried Grasshopper Legs: Don't worry—grasshopper legs are actually quite tasty and won't hop around once they're deep fried.
- Heat the old frying pan over medium heat. (New frying pans tend to absorb oil and take longer to heat. If you don't have a used frying pan, then use Savage's fat to pre-treat a new frying pan.)
- Add 2 TS of Cooking Oil to the pan and lightly fry 3 Grasshopper Legs. Once the legs turn golden brown, add the other 2 legs and 1 TS of Cooking Oil and then fry them until they're crispy.
Grape Juice Herbal Tea: It'll be ready as soon as you blend grapes with potions!
- Grind 1 Grape and then mix it with 1 Red Potion in a mixer. Remember: don't remove the Grape seeds and skin! Once the Grape and Red Potion are blended, add another Red Potion to the mixer, and then shake for 10 seconds.
Honey Grape Juice: Just blend Honey and Grapes together and you'll be good to go!
- This is the same recipe as Grape Juice Herbal Tea, except you add Honey instead of Red Potion in the final step.
Frog Egg Squid Ink Soup: Soup with healthy Squid Ink sauce.
- Place the Spawns in a bowl of cold water to enhance their chewiness and then grind the grain.
- Mix the grain with water and then simmer the mixture until it thickens.
- Add the Spawns to the simmering mixture.
- Once the Spawns are tender, add the Squid Ink as sauce and then increaese the heat until the mixture boils.
Steamed Crab Nippers: It's fun to shell and eat crabs!
- Marinade Nippers in Yellow Potion the night before you cook them.
- Line a steamer with a clean cotton cloth and then add Green Herbs and the marinated Nippers.
- Steam the Nippers until the color of the shell is deep red.
Fried Monkey Tails: You might worry that the monkey tails are too tough to chew, but they're actually easy to eat.
- Skin Yoyo tails and cut them into bite-size pieces.
- Heat the Old Frying Pan over medium heat, add Cooking Oil, and then fry a small amount of the Yoyo Tails. The meat will be too tough if you cook it all at once, so cook the tails in smaller batches.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Level 2 Cookbook
- Level 3 Cookbook
- Level 4 Cookbook
- Level 5 Cookbook
- Level 6 Cookbook
- Level 7 Cookbook
- Level 8 Cookbook
- Level 9 Cookbook
- Level 10 Cookbook