Level 5 Cookbook
|Level 5 Cookbook|
The book's info window.
|Effects||Allows the crafting of Level 5 food items.|
|Cost to buy||--|
|Cost to sell||500 Zeny|
Level 5 Recipes
"Recipes for expert chefs--create cuisine with transcendent scents and flavors! Good luck!"
In-Game Text[edit | edit source]
-Be reborn as a true chef and enter the cooking world of the gods!-
Not everyone can become a chef, but it couldn't hurt to study this recipe book!
Lutie Lady's Pancake: Recreate this delicious taste of Lutie Lady's pancake on your own!
- Make mashed potatoes by boiling Potatoes and crushing them.
- Cute the Carrots into slices.
- Grind the Grain to make flour and mix the grain powder with egg, mash potatoes, Carrot slices, and water and then knead.
- Heat a pan over high heat and oil the pan.
- Add a batch of the dough and fry it until it is crisp, golden brown.
Mastela Fruit Wine: This purple wine is very tempting, but don't drink and drive your Peco Peco!
- Squeeze 3 Mastela Fruits and Lemon to make Mastela Fruit juice and Lemon juice.
- Add 1 Alcohol and the lemon juice to a mixer and mix for 20 seconds.
- Add 1 Blue Potion, 1 Alcohol, and Mastela juice to the mixer and mix for another 5 seconds.
- Pour the mixed Mastela wine to a glass. Sprinkle Yellow Spice on top and garnish the glass with the remaining half Mastela Fruit.
Green Salad: Fresh green salad with sweet dressing.
- Slice the Hinalle Leaflets, soak the slices shortly in cold water, and then dry.
- Sort the soft Sharp Leaves and cut them into 5-cm pieces. Afterwards, cut the leaf pieces into thirds. Soak the slices shortly in cold water and then dry.
- Roll the Huge Leaves and cut the rolled Huge Leaves into slices. Briefly soak the slices shortly in cold water and then dry.
- Remove thorns from the Aloe Leaflets and then cut them in half. Slice the Aloe Leaflets, briefly soak them in cold water, and then dry.
- Place a fistful of each vegetable next to each other. Serve with Sweet Sauce and Yellow Spice spread on top.
Steamed Bat Wing in Pumpkin: Tender bat wings steamed inside a sweet pumpkin.
- Cut the bat wings into bite-size pieces and then cut Hinalle Leaflets and Red Herbs into thick slices.
- Oil a pan and fry the bat wings for a while, and then add Hinalle Leaflet slices. Continue frying.
- When the bat wings are well-cooked, add Red Herb slices and salt.
- Cut a Jack o' Pumpkin into 6 lengthwise pieces and then scrape off the pulp and seeds from the pumpkin pieces.
- Reassemble the pumpkin pieces and then put the fried bat wings inside.
- Steam the pumpkin and bat wings for 15 minutes before serving.
Spicy Fried Bao: Crispy, fried transparent Baos.
- Cut Yellow and Green Herbs into pieces that are bigger than a Bao.
- Fry Baos and skim off the extra oil.
- Line a plate with Green Herbs and then place the Yellow Herbs and fried Baos on the plate before spreading Spicy Sauce on top.
- Sprinkle Red Spice and then serve.
Fried Scorpion Tails: Don't judge the taste by this dish's appearance!
- Cut the Huge Leaves into thin slices.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and add 2 TS of Cooking Oil.
- Fry the Bug Legs in the pan.
- Prepare another frying pan in the same fashion and then fry the Scorpion Tails in the pan. These ingredients are cooked separately to keep from mixing their flavors.
- Once the Bug Legs and Scorpion Tails are crisp and golden brown, add the Huge Leaf pieces and then briefly fry them altogether.
- Place a Huge Leaf on a plate and place the friend Scorpion Tails and Bug Legs on it.
- Serve with soy sauce.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Level 1 Cookbook
- Level 2 Cookbook
- Level 3 Cookbook
- Level 4 Cookbook
- Level 6 Cookbook
- Level 7 Cookbook
- Level 8 Cookbook
- Level 9 Cookbook
- Level 10 Cookbook