Level 7 Cookbook
|Level 7 Cookbook|
The book's info window.
|Effects||Allows the crafting of Level 7 food items.|
|Cost to buy||--|
|Cost to sell||500 Zeny|
Level 7 Recipes
"Create delicious foods that will satisfy even starving appetites."
In-Game Text[edit | edit source]
-We don't care who you are: our hearty cuisine will satisfy you whether you're a hungry man, Poring, or Porporing.-
Here's the secrets of our hearty cuisine, the Level 7 cooking recipes.
Whole Roast: Enjoy this fully roasted spicy meal!
- Wash the Meat under running water.
- Thoroughly coat the Meat with Spicy Sauce.
- Chop the White Herbs and sprinkle on the marinated Meat.
- Start a fire with Live Coal and Coals.
- Roast the marinated Meat over Coals.
- Add more Spicy Sauce over the Meat several times while it is roasting.
- Serve with chopped White Herbs sprinkled on top.
Special Royal Jelly Herbal Tea: Enjoy the sweet flavor of this special honey herbal tea.
- This recipe is basically the same as the Level 3 dish, Honey Herbal Tea, but it adds higher quality herbs Hinalle Leaflets and Royal Jelly.
Soul Haunted Bread: Be careful! This bread may steal your soul with its heavenly taste!
- Peel Mastela Fruits and apples and then cut them into bite-size squares.
- Wash Ments and grind them to extract their juice. Mix this Ment juice with sugar by a 1:1 ratio.
- Coat the Mastela Fruits and apples with this sugared Ment juice.
- Refrigerate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Boil the mixture over high heat until it bubbles.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add sugar, and boil down to make a jam. Make sure to constantly stir the jam while it is boiling down.
- Pulverize Amulets and mix in Sweet Sauce. Refrigerate this new mixture until the jam is finished.
- Spread the jam and the Amulet mixed Sweet Sauce on pieces of Bread and enjoy!
Steamed Alligator with Vegetables: Soft and chewy steamed Alligator meat served with fresh vegetables.
- Wash Anolian Skin and knead it while mixing it with salt, pepper, water, and Yellow Spice.
- Cut the Carrots into thin and long slices.
- Parboil Aloe Leaflets and Yellow Herbs and then squeeze them dry.
- Cut Jack o' Pumpkins into thin slices, fry the slices, and then cool.
- Spread a cotton cloth onto a thick wooden plate and place the kneaded Anolian Skin on the board. Place the plate inside a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.
- Cut the skin into bite-size pieces and serve with vegetables.
Sumptuous Feast: Partake of this delicious feast made with unique food ingredients.
- Parboil Aloe Leaflets in salty water.
- Remove scales from the Fresh Fishes, coat them in Sweet Sauce, and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Wrap the marinated Fresh Fishes with Aloe Leaflets. Steam the wrapped fishes and Fish Tails for 10 minutes and then serve them on a plate.
- Cut Manes into 4 cm-long pieces and then parboil them.
- Cut the Pet Food into bite-size chunks and mix with Sweet Sauce. Broil the cut Pet Food on a frying pan.
Assorted Shish Kebab: Delectable shish kebobs made with meat, vegetables, and clams!
- Cut the Soft Blades of Grass into 4 cm-long pieces and slice the Edible Mushrooms.
- Wash the Scale Shells and the longest spines from the Gills under cold running water.
- Parboil the Meat and Clam Flesh.
- Skewer the ingredients onto long Gill spines: first skewer the meat, then the vegetables, and finally the clam flesh.
- Heat the Scale Shells over medium heat and place the kebobs on the scales to cook.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Level 1 Cookbook
- Level 2 Cookbook
- Level 3 Cookbook
- Level 4 Cookbook
- Level 5 Cookbook
- Level 6 Cookbook
- Level 8 Cookbook
- Level 9 Cookbook
- Level 10 Cookbook