Level 9 Cookbook
|Level 9 Cookbook|
The book's info window.
|Effects||Allows the crafting of Level 9 food items.|
|Source||Turtle General, Death Word|
|Cost to buy||--|
|Cost to sell||500 Zeny|
Level 9 Recipes
"Caution! Chefs without sufficient skill may cause harm in attempting the following recipes."
In-Game Text[edit | edit source]
-The sad story of a chef and his brother that lost their sense of taste while attempting to cook a legendary, forbidden dish.-
Be forewarned that the following dishes can be dangerous in unskilled hands. These are the ultimate Level 9 cooking recipes.
Tendon Satay: Not every tendon is tough and chewy. Here's a dish made with soft and tender tendons.
- Cut Tendons to 3-cm long pieces and sprinkle salt and peppper.
- Parboil and then cool down some Green Herbs and chop up the rest.
- Pour Squid Ink and water into the Pot and boil down the mixture to make sauce.
- Add Spicy Sauce to the sauce and continue boiling until the mixture thickens.
- Start a fire with Coals and fry Tendons with the parboiled Green Herbs and Cheese until the Tendons are golden brown in color.
- Put the fried Tendons on a plate and pour Squid Ink sauce over them.
- Serve the Tendon Satay with chopped Green Herbs sprinkled on top.
Tristan 12: Fruit wine that tastes just like whiskey.
- Squeeze Oranges.
- Mix well-dried Yggdrasil Leaves and Royal Jellies with Blue Potion in a mixer.
- Add Alcohol to the mixture and age for 12 years.
- Line the rim of a glass with Yellow Spice and then pour the drink into it.
- Serve the drink with Royal Jellies.
Heavenly Fruit Juice: Fruit juice with a flavor that makes you feel like you're floating in the clouds!
- Peel Unripe Apple and Oranges. Cut each apple into 3 slices and each orange into 4 slices.
- Remove stalks from the Strawberries and peel and cut the Tropical Bananas.
- Put the fruits and half of the Grape Juice into a mixer and mix the contents well.
- Add the rest of the Grape Juice and Alcohol to the mixer and mix for 30 seconds longer.
- Pour the juice into a glass and sprinkle Red Spice on top. Note: You may add Ice Cubes to the juice to chill it and make the flavor more crisp when you mix this drink.
Special Meat Stew: Special stew laced with all sorts of meat that has a tempting scent!
- Marinate Meat in wine overnight.
- Steam the marinated Meat for 2 hours and then cut them into thin slices.
- Chop up Royal Jellies and all the herbs and then parboil the Shoots.
- Add pepper oil to a pot and heat the pot over high heat. When the pot is hot enough, add all of the ingredients to it.
- Close the pot's lid and simmer the stew for 3 hours.
Ascending Dragon Soup: Spicy soup that makes you feel like a fire-breathing dragon!
- Dragon Skin is tough so tenderize the skin by scoring it.
- Cut the Dragon Tails to bite-size pieces.
- Cut Royal Jellies into a thick crescent shape and diagonally slice the Yggdrasil Leaves.
- Wash the Fatty Chubby Earthworm and boil it in water over high heat for 10 minutes.
- Remove the earthworm when the broth is infused with its flavor. Add Spicy Sauce and Red Spice, Dragon Skin, Dragon Tails, and Royal Jellies to the broth and continue boiling.
- When the Dragon Skin and Dragon Tails are well-cooked, add the Yggdrasil Leaves and continue boiling a little longer.
Blood-Flavored Soda: Peculiar soda whose flavor is a little coppery... kind of like blood.
- Chop up 1 Aloe Vera and soak the chopped Aloe Vera in water at 20 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes.
- Chop up the other Aloe Vera. Fill up a 3.7 liter water bottle with the chopped Aloe Vera, sugar, and water and shake well for at least 2 minutes (until the sugar crystals are no longer visible).
- Close the bottle's lid and leave it for 4 to 6 days at room temperature.
- Cut Royal Jellies to bite-size pieces and mix them in Apple Juice by using a mixer.
- Add the aged Aloe Vera soda, Alcohol, and Anondyne to the juice mixer and mix them for 30 seconds longer.
- Pour the soda into a glass and serve with Red Spice sprinkled on top.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Level 1 Cookbook
- Level 2 Cookbook
- Level 3 Cookbook
- Level 4 Cookbook
- Level 5 Cookbook
- Level 6 Cookbook
- Level 7 Cookbook
- Level 8 Cookbook
- Level 10 Cookbook