|Job Class||Magician, Super Novice|
|Cast Time||Skill level*0.7 seconds|
|Cooldown||0.8 + (Skill level*0.2) seconds|
Lightning Bolt is a basic single-target Wind elemental attack. The number of hits is dependent on the skill level used. Damage is based off the caster's MATK. Although the animation shows numerous bolts hitting the target one after another, they "all" connect at the same time in one bundle of damage.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Fixed cast increases from 0.88 seconds to 1.2 seconds at Level 10.
- Variable casting is reduced from 3.52 seconds to 3.2 seconds at Level 10.
- Skill delay is greatly reduced.
- Patch (2018 Feb. 07)
- Changed cast time of Fire, Cold, and Lightning Bolts to deviate from skill level.
- Renewal Update (2009 Jun. 17)
- The original cast time is reduced in 50% (3.5 sec on max level)