|Cast Time||SkillLvl seconds (variable)|
|Requirements||Throw Spirit Sphere Lv. 3|
Lightning Shot fires Spirit Spheres, resulting in an explosion that damages all targets in a wide area. The number of Spirit Spheres consumed is based on Lightning Shot's level. If the user's weapon is endowed with Wind element, this skill does additional damage.
On iRO, this skill is localized as Lightning Ride.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Damage Formula is:
ATK * (200% * SkillLvl * WindBonus(125%) * BaseLvl/100)%
- With Wind Endow, max damage at 150 is 1875%, and without it it's 1500%.
- The skill will fail if the caster doesn't have a sufficient number of spheres.
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2019 Apr. 17)
- Depending on the skill level, the number of spheres consumed will be changed to a striking attack, and the damage formula will change accordingly.
- When equipped with a Wind-resistant weapon, the effect of increasing the damage from knuckle-type weapon is changed.
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- Casting time and skill reuse time will be increased.
- Patch (2010 Mar. 31)
- The skill damage formula has been modified.
- The amount of SP consumption has been reduced.
- The cost of consuming equipment has changed from 1/3/5/7/15 to 1/2/3/4/5 depending on skill level.
- Patch (2010 Mar. 24)
- Removed the effect of DEX on Lightning Shot.