|Requirements||Windmill Lv. 1|
Lightning Walk allows you to immediately jump at high speeds to the attacker instead of taking damage when targeted with a ranged attack. When using the skill, it consumes some HP, and drains some SP each second. When the skill activates, the status effect ends.
- This skill instantly teleports you 1 cell beside the player/monster that is supposed to hit you with the attack. It also automatically turns your character's model to face the opponent.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Bonus activation chance(%):
(Job Level / 2)
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2011 Nov. 02)
- Sura's skill Lightning Walk not applying the option of ranged physical attack is fixed.
- Patch (2011 Aug. 31)
- The duration is changed.
- The probability of activation is adjusted.
- Patch (2010 Mar. 31)
- Skill options have been added to avoid long-range physical damage and magic once.
- SP consumption changed.
- The probability of activation has increased significantly.
- Active toggle skill has been changed to one-time self-buff skill.
- Effect duration has been changed.