|Job Class||Priest, High Priest|
|Category||Area of Effect|
|Cast Time||15 seconds|
|Requirements||Safety Wall Lv. 1, Lex Aeterna Lv. 1, Turn Undead Lv. 3|
Magnus Exorcismus is a large area of effect that damages Undead element and Demon race enemies.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Anything that is hit by Magnus Exorcismus becomes immune to the skill for three seconds; thus, maximum output against an enemy is 5 full "waves" of damage (or 50 hits) after the cast.
- Each cell Magnus Exorcismus is cast on is only activated for a maximum amount of hits. If too many monsters are stacked on the same cell, this cell of Magnus Exorcismus will disappear after dealing the maximum amount of hits it can and will and no longer damage enemies: simply move these monsters standing on the vacant cell to one that is still activated.
- Magnus Exorcismus does not deal damage while the user is immobilized (Stun, Stone Curse, etc.).
See Also[edit | edit source]
External Links[edit | edit source]
Patches[edit | edit source]
- Patch (2018 Nov. 28)
- Fixed casting is reduced from 3 seconds to 1 second.
- The variable cast is reduced from 12 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Skill delay is reduced from 1.5 seconds to 1 second.
- Skill cooldown of 6 seconds is added.
- It is changed to deal damage to all targets and changes to increase damage to Demon / Undead / Cancer / Immortality targets.